Universal Instruments is a proud distributor of Quik-tool Automatic SMT Board Supports
For all single and dual beam Universal machines, we recommend the 21-inch Quik-tool pneumatic board supports. Our customers can purchase the Quik-tool starter kit or individual modules directly from UIC!
21-inch Starter Kit comes with everything you need to get started, including:
1 – 21-inch High Density Board Support Module
1 – Complete Control Kit (Automatic & Manual Modes)
UIC Machine-Specific Installation Instructions
Pneumatic Distribution Manifold, Hand-held Controller, Tubing, Fittings and other required application pieces.
UIC recommends one board support for every 6 inches of PCB width. If you have the need to handle wider boards, you can purchase additional 21-inch modules separately. 21-inch Module P/N: 52677140
|Machine Type:||Single/Dual Beam||Quad Beam|
|Recommended Size:||21-inch Supports||18-inch Supports|
|Starter Kit:||52677139||52677151 (1 per machine module)|
Additional Product Information:
ESD protective tips have compliant flange to prevent damage to delicate components.
- Support pin locking mechanism is isolated from pin shafts to prevent lubricants from contaminating pins and eliminates sticking pins.
- High grade, polished stainless steel support pins are made to last forever.
- Add and remove modules with no air flow adjustments – set it and forget it.
- Pins are capable of higher upward pin force to flatten warped PCBs.
- Larger tips to reduce pressure points.
- Higher pin mass for reliable reset function.
Increased pin holding force prevents slippage.